What personal data do we collect/use from our customers?
– First and last name
– Company name (if applicable)
– Address details
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Bank details
– Your surfing behaviour on the website (duration of your visit, which pages you look at, click behaviour…) We also process certain information by means of cookies. Cookies are pieces of information that are stored on your computer or mobile device and are read during your (next) website visit.
We use the following types of cookies:
– Necessary cookies: This type of cookies improves the user experience by storing certain things such as your language preference and login details (if you use the latter) and allows the website to function correctly.
– High-performance cookies: these cookies collect aggregated data about the use of our website such as the links that are clicked on and how long people stay on a certain page. On the basis of this data, we can improve our website and optimise the user experience.
– Marketing cookies: these are cookies that collect your click and surfing behaviour on our website and share it with our advertising network for the purpose of more targeted advertising.
We regard necessary and high-performance cookies as essential for the proper functioning and maintenance of our website and cannot refuse them. Before using marketing cookies, we will ask your explicit consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
The following data may be stored when you use our website:
– Your browser type
– Internet serviceprovider
– The device you use to visit the website
– Site of origin (source)
– Clicking behaviour on our website
If you have previously placed an order and created an account with us, the password will not be stored by us. After logging in, your previously stored personal data will become visible. You can change these at all times yourself.
What does EMH Styling do with your data?
Your details are used to identify you and to give you access to the closed section of our website, to tailor the information we offer on our site even better to your specific requirements and to search for and maintain direct contact with you. In addition, we use the information about your surfing behaviour on our website to optimise our marketing campaigns and to write to target groups in a more targeted way. Where appropriate, EMH Styling only processes the data required for this purpose. We ensure that for each type of processing, whether for the execution of a marketing campaign or to combat fraud, only those data are processed that are accurate, adequate, relevant and not excessive. Furthermore, as stated above, any processing is in accordance with the law and is carried out in a proper and careful manner. Under no circumstances will your data be used for profiling or automatic decision making purposes.
Storage and use of your data
Changing your data
Finally, we would like to point out that if you wish to have your data changed or if you do not wish to be contacted by EMH Styling with information about our services and products, you can change this yourself online.
EMH Styling reserves the right to amend this privacy statement. Changes will be published on this page.
If you follow us on one of our social media, we may see information about you (name, profile picture, friends list, and other public information). If you do not want us to see this, you can change your privacy settings on your own social media account.
It is also possible that you will see our advertisements on social media. This happens if you have previously visited our website. We have no direct control over this.
We send weekly news updates by email to keep our customers informed of all developments. You will only receive newsletters if you have signed up for them. With every newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe. This can be done at the bottom of the newsletter. We send our newsletters via MailChimp, where only your name and email address is stored.
For your order we need the following information from you: name, email address, address, bank details. These data will be stored in order to be able to process the order in the correct and most efficient way. In addition, the data will be stored for possible return processing, warranty and service. To process your order, the relevant personal data will be shared with Mollie Payments.
We only use your personal data for the above mentioned purposes. Your data will never be shared in any other way.
Safeguarding the security of your personal data is of paramount importance to us. Unauthorised persons will therefore not have/will not have access to your personal data.
How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your information for as long as is deemed necessary to process your orders correctly and to be able to provide the correct after-sales service if necessary. If you would like us to remove your personal information, please email or call us.
Parties with whom we may share your data
There are some parties with whom we need to share your data in order to process your order. With these parties we have an agreement that your data should be handled with care. The data will only be used according to our instructions, and will not be used for our own purposes. In addition, external parties will only receive the data relevant to them.
Parties with whom we share your data is Mollie Payments.
You may encounter advertisements with a link to another website on our own website. We have no control and responsibility for the content and privacy protection of these websites.
It is possible that we update our privacy agreement. If this agreement is updated, changes will be published on this page.
Your personal data
All data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
– You may request access to, and a copy of, your stored personal data
– You may ask us to modify or delete your personal data. In case of fraud, non-payment or other illegal activities, we may keep personal data on a blacklist.
– You may lodge a complaint against the use of your personal data.
– You may lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Authority if you believe that we are using your information in an unlawful manner.
– You may at any time withdraw your consent to the use of your data. From that moment on, we will no longer be able to use your data. This may cause us to be unable to provide you with a proper service.
Please contact us if you have any other questions regarding your privacy or our privacy agreement.
5688 AG Oirschot (NB)
Telephone number: +31 6-51538574
Email address: email@example.com